"I have too many handbags..." - said no woman ever.

Which one is better? CLICK below!

Battles won: 319, Battles lost: 460 Battles won: 477, Battles lost: 448
Rating: 1443 Rating: 1575
Chance of winning a battle: 32% Chance of winning a battle: 68%

Hall of Fame:

Won: 942 Won: 832 Won: 828 Won: 814 Won: 760 Won: 749 Won: 743 Won: 728 Won: 699 Won: 693

2016 © HandbagRush.com